The Mission of the Bank is to be a reputable and successful universal financial institute, which strives for leading positions on the local market, following high standards of rendering the Bank services and the principles of the corporative ethics.
Striving for maximal openness, the Bank considers important to promulgate and strictly keep in its activity the following principles of the corporative politics:
- The Bank strives for the highest standards in servicing the Clients, protects interests of each Client
- The Bank follows the laws, ethical norms and rules of honorable doing the business, meets certainly all its obligations and cherishes its reputation
- The Bank follows the principle of neutrality in respect of financial-industrial groups, political parties and associations and realizes its activity in the interests of its Depositors, Clients and Shareholders
- The Bank takes into account social value to its activity and considers the social factor alongside with economic
- The Bank develops new operations and directions, professing the principle of reasonable conservatism.